Thankfully to my friends who visit my blog

Dear friends,

Welcome to Dylan Tan Club House.

I am Dylan Tah Poh Yong. I came to this world on 30 December 2006 from my mummy's(Lynnette Ng) tummy of 38 weeks of pregnancies. Please spare some times to walk thru my club house. I will bring you into an enjoyable & memories journey for all my sweety friends.

Thank you for precious time & kinda support... Lastly take care & remember to drink more water...
Thank you sooo muchhh...

Sunday, 30 December 2007

My 1st B'day Celebration

Mummy & daddy has organised a BBQ to celebration my 1st Birthday. I'm so happy to see the pool beside the bbq as I wanted to go into the water. Mum only let me play awhile and got changed.

It was raining cats & dogs ard 7plus in the evening. So uncle Calvin brings us up to his home as the rain was getting heavier.

Some pixs of me hanging ard 二姨的家




0 comments: